In This Article Knows KIt Will Explain Every Details Of PCS Including PCS Full Form , PCS Salary, And Its Exam Criteria. We Love to Answer Questions So If You Have any question For which you need a detail explanation just send it to us by clicking it here:- Contact Knows Kit. We Will Post An Answer Related To That Question As Soon As Possible, To be notified about our new Post and the answer you seek, you Can Bookmark Our Website Knowskit.com, Or You Can Simply Subscribe To Our Website By Simply Filling The Your Email Here:- Subscribe.
PCS Full Form:-
The Full Form Of PCS is Provincial Civil Service, PCS is the executive civil service underneath Group A state service of the manager department of the Authorities of Uttar Pradesh. PCS Is also the feeder service for Indian Administrative Service within the state.
About PCS Officer:-
PCS officers maintain varied posts at sub-divisional, district, divisional and state stage from conducting income administration and upkeep of legislation and order. The Division of Appointment and Personnel of the Authorities of Uttar Pradesh is the cadre controlling authority of the service. Together with the Provincial Police Service (PPS) and the Provincial Forest Service (PFS), the PCS is among the three feeder companies to its respective All India Providers.
PCS Exam And Recruitment:-
Half of the recruitment to the service is made on the premise of an annual aggressive examination performed by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Structure known as direct PCS officers as they’re immediately appointed at Deputy Collector rank. Half of the whole power of PCS officers is crammed by promotion from Uttar Pradesh Decrease Provincial Civil Service (Tehsildar cadre) who’re generally known as promotee PCS officers. PCS officers, no matter their mode of entry, are appointed by the Governor of Uttar Pradesh.
Duties of PCS officer:-
The everyday features carried out by a PCS officer are:
To gather land income and performance as courts in issues of income and crime (income courts and legal courts of govt Justice of the Peace), to take care of legislation and order, to implement Union and State Authorities insurance policies on the grass-root stage when posted at area positions i.e. as sub-divisional Justice of the Peace, extra metropolis Justice of the Peace, metropolis Justice of the Peace, extra district Justice of the Peace and extra divisional commissioner. And to behave because the agent of the federal government on the sector, i.e. to behave because of the intermediate between public and the federal government.
To deal with the administration and day by day proceedings of the federal government, together with formulation and implementation of coverage in session with the minister-in-charge, extra chief secretary/principal secretary and secretary of the involved division.
After finishing their coaching, a PCS officer typically serves on the tehsil stage as Tehsildar and after typically greater than 10 12 months of service they promoted to Deputy Collector (SDMs). Additional, they get promoted to metropolis Justice of the Peace, and later, extra district Justice of the Peace. Most districts have two to 3 posts of ADMs, most typical of them being ADM (Metropolis), ADM (Finance/Income) and ADM (Govt). After a number of years of service as they’re additionally promoted to chief growth officer (CDO). A CDO takes care of rural growth and enjoys basic superintendence over most sectoral growth in a district. On the divisional stage, PCS officers are posted as extra divisional commissioners. Most divisions have two to 3 such posts, most typical of them being Extra Commissioner (Improvement), Extra Commissioner (Income) and Extra Commissioner (Govt). On the state secretariat, PCS officers function particular secretaries, joint secretaries and, in uncommon situations, as particular secretaries grade (if not promoted to IAS).
In municipal companies administered by the Division of City Improvement, PCS officers function municipal commissioners and extra municipal commissioners. In growth authorities administered by the Division of Housing and City Planning, PCS officers typically function secretaries and — in uncommon situations — as vice-chairmen. PCS officers additionally function deputy CEOs and extra CEOs in Noida, Larger Noida and Yamuna Expressway Authorities, which come underneath the Division of Infrastructure and Industrial Improvement. On a deputation, a PCS officer may be despatched to one of many varied directorates and state PSUs.
After completion of twenty years of service (typically until that interval they attain up-to-the extent 13), these PCS officers who have been immediately recruited by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Fee (UPPSC) get promoted to the Indian Administrative Service, after affirmation by the Division of Personnel and Coaching of Authorities of India and the Union Public Service Fee. One-third of the whole IAS power in Uttar Pradesh is reserved for PCS officers (SCS quota).
PCS Officer Salary:-
Typically, many of the PCS officers (solely those that have been immediately recruited by UPPSC) get promoted into the IAS after reaching up-to the extent of Joint Secretary Grade. Those that do not get promotion to IAS then get pay stage 14, and get categorized as ‘outdated’.
- 1:-Junior time scale (pay stage 10)
₹56100–132000 (Preliminary 12 months)
- 2:-Senior time scale (pay stage 11)
₹67700–160000 (fifth 12 months)
- 3:-Junior administrative grade (pay stage 12)
₹78800–191500 (eighth 12 months)
- 4:-Choice grade (pay stage 13)
₹118500–214100 (12th 12 months)
- 5:-Tremendous time scale (pay stage 13A)
₹131100–216600 (16th 12 months)
- 6:-Senior administrative grade (Above Tremendous time scale) (pay stage 14)
₹144200–218200 (20th 12 months)
- 7:-Larger administrative grade (Above Tremendous time scale) (pay stage 15)
₹182200–224100 (27th 12 months)
PCS Exam Eligibility
PCS Age Limit:-
The PCS examination (Mixed State/Higher Sub-ordinate Providers Examination) age restrict (as of July 1 of the examination 12 months) is:
Minimal age – 21 years
Most age – 40 years
PCS Examination Eligibility In Detail:-
The most recent eligibility standards for PCS Examination has been up to date following the official notification by UPPSC. We’re giving the knowledge on PCS Examination eligibility beneath:
For Age Rest in case of Emergency Commissioned /Quick Service Commissioned Officers:
- 1:- The fee has talked about that every one these emergency commissioned or quick service commissioned officers who haven’t been launched by the military. Nonetheless, their rehabilitation stands prolonged have to fulfill following eligibility circumstances:
- 2:- The requirement of a certificates of the competent authority of Military, Navy, Air Power and a certificates confirming no disciplinary motion is pending in opposition to them
- 3:- A written enterprise specifying their exit from military service if and when they’re recruited within the PCS companies
For claiming the good thing about reservation or age leisure, candidates should:
- 1:- Have a domicile of UP
- 2:- A class certificates from the competent authority
- 3:- Within the case of ladies candidates, the caste/domicile certificates issued from father’s aspect shall be thought of legitimate
- 4:- Male candidates with a couple of spouses (dwelling) aren’t eligible
- 5:- Feminine candidates who’ve married an individual already had a spouse (dwelling) aren’t eligible.
- 6:- Feminine candidates who’re pregnant (12 weeks or extra) shall be declared briefly unfit.
- 7:- Candidates claiming age leisure/reservation in a couple of class for the UP PCS Examination shall be entitled to just one concession, whichever is extra useful.